Look at Alyce's smile I absolutely adore her, she is so happy! Sweet Taia put the toy in her mouth to get the hug in just as quick as could be.
They are so cute!
Every Thursday when we have Taia come to our home to play, it is the custom that the girls quickly find the dress up clothes and commence changing for the occasion -
So here they are in Alyce's new Princess dress and her new Valentines dress - both feeling
Beautiful!
Beautiful is a Big deal even at two.
This sit and spin thing is also a big deal - they have sat there numerous times before ... both looking perplexed that with all their tugging nothing was happening.
A little instruction on my part and
-Woooo hooo -
Spinning they have found makes you dizzy and is great for laughing about :)
Here we are playing Hungry Hippo's.
Even Preston has fun doing this - usually he gets bossed around but here - the girls have a game to win! I am actually proud of Alyce, despite when she is crabby at him .... She is a very caring and thoughtful big sister. She will kindly remind Taia to, "Be nice, Preston is my brother" then she will give him a little hug and sweetly tell him, "you are ok Guy"
Isn't that the Cutest!!
I love being a Mom to Our Best Ever kids!!!




i LOVE the part at the end. Alyce is such a sweetheart. What a great big sister. I miss your family SO much. I'm going to be in Boise for a few days in about a week. See you then! :)
ReplyDelete