Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bootball!

Last weekend I had to run to the store to get a few things and so Preston was the lucky boy that got to come along, it amazes me how much he likes to talk to me in his little boy way when we are alone together. He sat in his seat pointing out the window at things as we passed. I would ask him, "What do you see?" And he would tell me - Look!  
He loves the moon, Matt taught him how to say moon awhile ago so at night he will start looking around and point it out and tell us to look. Then he will say Moon or Light - 
When we were getting back into the car after shopping I handed him a little tiny football and he said Bootball with the biggest best smile! So the entire ride home what do you think we did? We said Football back and forth in all sorts of funny ways! He sings to us all the time and tells me I love you and gives adorable smootchy kisses ... Oh my gosh, he makes me laugh, he is so little and perfect!


These are Preston's firts haircut pictures.
He was getting a little too curly and long for Matt




Here is the finished product.
 I was so scared but he turned out looking cute and like such a liitle boy! 
I told Matt, I may as well kiss him goodbye and send him on his mission he looks so grown up!

*tear ... sniff*


1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job on his hair cut. Gosh...I can't believe how talkative he is getting. I hate being so far away! :(

    ReplyDelete