Over the last several months I have noticed a new trend that Alyce has developed. Anytime I do not know what she is doing or hear her running around, I am almost always sure to find her hiding as quiet as a mouse ... Now, what does a two year old have to hide over? Why is she mysteriously disappearing so often? There have been a few times I have seen her with this "dirty crap" on her chin but since I don't know what it is I guess I just ignored it - Well this old Mom is catching on :)
The Girl LOVES the ... Brown Sugar Bucket -
I remember doing this as a kid, only I was worse... I loved the Butter ...
My love of brown sugar did not come until I learned to make cookies, which Alyce and I are getting an early start on too. We made little chocolate chip cookies with mini chocolate chips - After we got the ingredients in the bowl to cream I went to get the mixer out. To my dismay I could not find the beaters, Preston thinks they are really cool and always gets them out of the drawer... Well we found one of them in the toy box. So we mixed with one lonely beater - but they turned out great!
Oh, and did you happen to notice her outfit change between pictures? - I LOVE IT -





I love the outfit changes also....I think she is sooooo darn cute. She makes me smile whenever I think about her and her sweet little brother.
ReplyDeleteShe is a total hoot over what she is willing to wear right now. It actually makes for less laundry :)!
ReplyDeleteShealyn, Your blog just makes me happy! I love that you are baking with Alyce, what fun memories you are making!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great Momma!!!
I love you ~ Mom