For those of you who may not know, my little sister
Cassie has had the best ability to dance from birth that I have ever seen. She makes it look good - and can swing her cute little hips better than most! And my youngest brothers
Bryce &
Wyatt are ... trying hard ..., someday the girls will be after them ... Someday ...
My Mom recently was sick in the hospital so I wanted her to see My
AWESOME Siblings - Extreme Dance Moves - .... :) all of this took place at our Grandma Lytle's house after our big family party.
And the Boys
Shealyn, I LOVE these!!! I am so glad you posted them...it was hard missing all of the fun, but now I can look at it anytime I want! Thanks for being such a great big sister! :o)
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHA...Cassie has it pretty well down and then....thennnnnn....I'm trying to decide if I'm watching a potty-panic-dance or a temper tantrum!
ReplyDelete