Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Alyce Capri n' Santa's Coming

This is one of my most Favorite vidoes I have ever been able to sneak of her. She kind of noticed me in the middle of it,  but I flippin' love it!


Ladies and Gentleman,  Allow me introduce you to....
Alyce and the Jackson 5....

Oh, and please don't judge.... our house was quite played in by that afternoon....
Not as clean as I would have preferred!

3 comments:

  1. So So cute. I see her fitting right in to our Hopkins Family Band. So glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. that is the BEST video I've ever SEEN of her. I LOVE IT! I think you guys could make MILLIONS with this video. haha she is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you guys loved it so much! We have laughed and laughed watching it! She is so talented too, don't you think ... ;)

    ReplyDelete