There is so much to share!
It's been so long....
Recently Alyce had her 3rd trim on her bangs since the fateful "Christmas Scissors Incident" I am pleased to report that by this Christmas I believe she will have all of her lenght back :)
I had almost 3 weeks straight of camping! First was Lytle's camping weekend. Then I had several days of going to girls camp. Came home from that and we were off to Hopkins' camping weekend!
I had an Awesome tan going on this summer!
I really enjoyed all of it & the Young Women were Wonderful!
The women I serve with are so strong in their testimony and determination to serve Father in Heaven, I love them.
... Young Women ...
I couldn't believe how difficult it was to get this pose!
This is the cell phone prop I painted for our skit.
The skit was about making time to read the scriptures despite all of the things that steal our time & attention.
We celebrated our 7th Anniversary! I bought Matt his first gun and suprised him by taking him shooting, then we went to Fancy freeze for Milkshakes!
Alyce and I planned to paint this little bird house, we went to the store and picked it out, picked out the paint, got home... and she was absolutely delighted!
Perfectly Pink!
We added some little flowers all over and hung it in the front tree :)
Also another thing we have been doing on and off all summer is paper chain necklaces and assorted jewery...
*Love these pictures*
Preston is becoming interested in the toilet...
The thing is
- I'm not sure it means Anything -
Maybe we should wait to potty train?
P.S.
That is a Plastic Cow on the floor :)
More Slip n' Slide!
I had the kids a the DI this summer and we were walking down this junk kind of aisle and Preston suddenly practically leaps out to a shelf and grabs some black thing...
He Immediately pulled out the measuring tape part with a very serious look on his face and acted like he was working on the shelf!
*I Love My Boy*
One afternoon we took the kids over to the paddle boats at the park
We saw Huge Goldfish and chased them through the water :)
For my birthday Matt suprised me by flying us up to Spokane for a couple days. We had a really fun but relaxing time, we could do whatever the heck we wanted! I don't think we have done that in 3 1/2 years! We went to Riverfront Park and went on the Gondola ride, ate snow cones, we did some window shopping, & saw an Imax Movie. The next day we were off to Silverwood Theme Park!
-Such a nice day-
We went on a few fun rides, the train, and saw a Magic show. We horked down so much yummy food I thought I might pop!















No comments:
Post a Comment