Tuesday, June 21, 2011

* Our Family *

Perhaps they are less photogenic poses than I had planned on
- but I'll take it - 

This just made us crack up!





The kids new room is wonderful!







This is the kitten that made himself right at home for the weekend with our family....
While I was out planting flowers in the yard one friday night and this tiny pathetic sounding little creature kept meowing at me for almost an hour from across the street. After sooo long of hearing it cry with it's constant staring me down - I took the bait -
I felt so bad and was afraid it would starve so Alyce & I brought it some milk....

*ooops*

So "His" many names were:
Sorella
Gargamel
Pascal
&
VW
Alyce was the most caring kitten mother for the weekend that I've ever seen and was totally responsible in helping Daddy take him to a place that could help "Him" find his real Mommy so they wouldn't be sad anymore...
;)







I put this in simply because I think Preston is Adorable





Here is my colorful array of roses bloomin'
They are so great to see every morning when I open the windows








:)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos...everything looks soooo nice! Even your little ones who appear to wish they could have been doing ANYTHING else in the world other than posing... Love it all, thanks for sharing! Love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete