Thursday, January 27, 2011

Climber - Oh Boy!

We have had so much fun having both a girl and boy, Preston is so busy in a different way than Alyce was but it is the greatest! Preston loves to climb everything and I think he mostly enjoys making me jump and run to stop him from whatever bad thing might happen ... He laughes and laughes when I shout "Preston! What are you doing?" This video is a little old, but it is when he first began to climb up the side of the crib.







Well now he is on to bigger and better things than just hanging on the side of the crib ... last week I was so tired I went to put him down for his nap. He fussed for a minute and then got quiet, all of a sudden out of the silence which I was enjoying, we hear this big loud THUNK ... he did not cry though so we waited a minute and a moment later the door cracked open and out walked the boy like he owned the place. So, when he does not feel like taking a nap he gets up and climbs out.

A "good friend" recommended that I clothes pin his pj's down to the bed at the shoulders and ankles -
Funny ... Right?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, what a babe. "Look mom, I can escape and not even cry when I smash into the ground. Impressed?" Something tells me if he's smart enough to escape the cage that he could escape a little clothes pinning :P good luck though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's got a little of his momma in him :0)
    You were a climber, let's just hope he doesn't attempt to kick the bars out...I think that may have been the beginning of your soccer career!
    Love ya and love that you are putting up fun stuff of those two adorable grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete