We can hardly wait for Summer!
Any time it is warm we are outside and Loving It!
Preston learned how to climb the latter on the play fort and once he got up, he was so excited he would run over to the slide and hit his knees, throw out his arms and slide down face first ... I'm suprised he didn't end up with grass stains on his nose.
Here he is less crazy, but they are so cute I thought I would share :)
All of this fun has been taking place while Matt has been working hard on the addition!
We can hardly wait to get it all finished!
Every day he does a little more here and there, it is starting to look like an actual room now. :)
I'm so impressed with all that he is learning to do and how nicely everything is coming together.
No comments:
Post a Comment